Friday, July 1, 2011

AH, 'tis summertime!

Happy Canada Day all my dear friends and family!

I was almost shocked to see that I haven't posted anything since the beginning of April, well working seven days a week means that there just isn't any time for all the fun things in life.  As of today, I am officially on holidays and that means that I am taking some time for my family and ME!!  It has been so long since I have had time off in the summer, hopefully I can get my house and garden organized again.

So where to start...?  Should I start with the different areas of my yard?  What about pictures of my lovely flowers?  What the heck happened to all my lovely mints over the winter? Wait...what is that I hear??  It's a tiny voice getting louder and louder. It reminds me of the story of the little old woman who finds the bone and the voice gets louder and louder, "Give me back my bone".  Well the voice I hear is "When are you going to finish the laundry?"  I choose to ignore the voices inside my head for now, thank you very much!

...to be continued with pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment