Thursday, January 13, 2011

I know that it is warm...somewhere else.

Another day of cold, winter weather.  As an Albertan, I really should be used to this, Winter happens every year, that is a given fact.  So why am I amazed everytime I hear the weather forecast of a HIGH of -21C.  That isn't a high, that is just a joke!  Whine, whine, whine!

Last night I started my spring planning.  I took pen in hand and went through my Richters and T & T Seeds cataloques.  The dreaming stage has begun.  Some of the goodies that I circled were :

[Image]
Lemon Balm  Melissa officinalis (Ordered Dry Leaves on Jan.27, 2011)

Lime Balm

[Image]
Dolly Basil Ocimum basilicum 'Dolly'  (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Bay Laurel

Rose Scented Bergamont

[Image]
Betony Stachys officinalis  (Dried leaves ordered 27/01/11)

Double Chamomile

Sweet Cicely

Dukat Dill ( seeds ordered 27/01/11)

American Ephedra

[Image]
Chameleon Fish Mint  Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon'

Lemon Sculture Pelargonium

Herb Robert (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Lion's Tail (also known as Wild Dagga...WooHoo!!)

Red Gem Marigolds (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Mignonette (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Welsh Onion (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Pennyroyal Purple Snowcones

Rampion (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

STEVIA ( dried leaves ordered 27/01/11)

Valerian (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Lemon Verbena (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Vervain (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Verba Buena

Mammoth Melting Peas (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Crookneck Squash (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

Black Beauty Squash (seeds ordered 27/01/11)

...and that is just from Richters Herbs in Ontario, Can.
(to be continued)

Now, if I order from T&T Seeds in Manitoba before Feb. 15, 2011,  I get 10% of my total price.  My next paycheque will come just before the deadline.  And the pay after that will be plants from Richters.  Wow...am I organized or what??

No comments:

Post a Comment